Parents: Where do you want to Volunteer?
Gainesville Middle School values and depends on parental involvement. Student performance is profoundly influenced by parental engagement in the educational process as well as in school life. We want YOU to be a part of our school! There are many areas that you can serve to benefit our students, staff, and school. All parents will always be invited, but we want to provide you with a chance to pick an area to volunteer.
Sign up here to volunteer and a team member will contact you!
Partnering with Parents
- Student Dress Code
- Student Code of Conduct: English OR Spanish
- PBIS Parent Letter: English OR Spanish
PARENTS RIGHT TO KNOW
In accordance with Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) of 2015, all LEAs are required to notify parents at the beginning of each school year (or at the time of enrollment of the student) of their ‘Right to Know’ the professional qualifications of their student’s classroom teachers and paraprofessionals.
Click here to learn more
- Grade 6 EOG Assessment Guide
- Grade 7 EOG Assessment Guide
- Grade 8 EOG Assessment Guide
- Ninth Grade Literature and Composition EOC Assessment Guide
- Algebra I EOC Assessment Guide
- Physical Science EOC Assessment Guide
- EOC Resources
- ACCESS for ELLs
- Lexile Framework for Reading
- Parent Roadmap- Supporting Your Child in Grade 6, English Language Arts--English OR Spanish
- Parent Roadmap- Supporting Your Child in Grade 7, English Language Arts--English OR Spanish
- Parent Roadmap- Supporting Your Child in Grade 8, English Language Arts--English OR Spanish
- Dad's Playbook to Coaching Kids to Read