Arrival & Dismissal
Classes: 8:25 a.m.-3:25 p.m. Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The school building opens at 7:30 am each day for students for breakfast. Parents may pick up car riders beginning at 3:25 pm. All student must be picked up by 4:00 pm unless they are participating in a supervised after school activity. A photo ID is required to checkout students of parents/guardians/contacts listed in PowerSchool. Parents may update contacts at any time by visiting the front office with photo ID. Checkouts are allowed before 3:00 pm. Students are encouraged to schedule any needed appointments before or after school to remain at school all day each day.
- Students are welcome in the building beginning at 7:30 a.m. each day
- Parents should use the car rider lanes to drop students off for safety and supervision. Cars should not enter bus lane or staff parking lot during arrival.
- Parents are asked to drop their child(ren) off by circling around modular parking lot on the left side of the middle school. Follow the existing path to the Drop Off Zone. The Drop Off Zone will be marked with staff members and signs. When entering the Drop Off Zone, pull to the farthest point and stop. When your car is stopped in the Drop off Zone, your student must exit the car from the passenger side. Please do not wait to have your student move closer to the door. Students should be prepared to exit the car upon entry onto campus. We will then release all cars in the Drop Off Zone and release the new set of cars.
- Students must use the sidewalk to enter the building.
- Enter the campus and circling around modular parking lot on the left side of the middle school.
- Remain in your vehicle until students arrive.
- Staff members will dismiss cars in an orderly manner.
Dismissal is at 3:25 p.m in an orderly fashion for loading each bus. Bus numbers are called for students to leave class and load busses.