Arrival & Dismissal
Classes: 8:05 a.m.-3:05 p.m. Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
The school building opens at 7:30 am each day for students for breakfast. Parents may pick up car riders beginning at 3:05 pm. All student must be picked up by 3:30 pm unless they are participating in a supervised after school activity. A photo ID is required to checkout students of parents/guardians/contacts listed in Infinite Campus. Parents may update contacts at any time through the Parent Portal online or by visiting the front office with photo ID. Checkouts are allowed before 2:30 pm. Students are encouraged to schedule any needed appointments before or after school to remain at school all day each day.
- Students are welcome in the building beginning at 7:30 a.m. each day
- Parents should use the car rider lane in front of the school to drop students off for safety and supervision. Cars should not enter bus lane or staff parking lot during arrival.
- Parents are asked to drop their child(ren) off in front of the building following the existing path to the Drop Off Zone. The Drop Off Zone will be marked with staff members and signs. When entering the Drop Off Zone, pull to the farthest point and stop. When your car is stopped in the Drop off Zone, your student must exit the car from the passenger side. Please do not wait to have your student move closer to the door. Students should be prepared to exit the car upon entry onto campus. We will then release all cars in the Drop Off Zone and release the new set of cars.
- Students must use the sidewalk to enter the building.
- Enter the campus and enter the car rider lane. Please do NOT BLOCK the bus lane entry.
- Remain in your vehicle until students arrive.
- Staff members will dismiss cars in an orderly manner.
- Families are asked NOT to park in the parking lot, but use the parent pick up line.
Dismissal begins when the buses arrive at the middle school. Students are dismissed in an orderly fashion for loading buses. Students need to know their bus numbers to board the bus in the bus lane.